Monday, April 2, 2012

Staging Testimonial: Sensational Home Staging Saves the Day - AGAIN!

Check out the latest Client Testimonial from a seller I worked with last week . . . his condo has been on the market since November with NO OFFERS.

Enter my Staging expertise and recommendations to help make the house feel larger - as well as depersonalize the space - and look at the results straight from the Seller:

Hey Jennie,




Thanks again for all your help. Once we moved everything, the condo looks great!! We even just got an offer on Friday. I think moving everything really made the difference. . . . Jeremy E., Seller
 
Staging Investment:  $100 for a consultation report.
Potential Price Reduction:  $10,000 minimum.
 
I think the Sellers were very savvy to get the consultation - they did the work - and they got an offer!!  I am very happy for them as they need to sell and in this market, they were not getting the attention they needed from Buyers! 
 
I love this business!!

No comments:

Post a Comment