Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sensational Staging Project - Littleton, CO - Staged and Ready to show and SELL!

Check out the latest Staging success from Sensational Home Staging - Denver Region's Premier Home Staging Resource!

This staging project came from a Seller that found me online - and impressed with what she saw, she hired me to Stage this property. It was listed for 90 days with another agent - did not sell. Enter Staging - and working with professionals that know how to market and sell a house.

Not only did I get the Staging work - but I also REFERRED the listing to a Realtor client that I do a lot of business with - and it was my pleasure to give her this opportunity as a way to say, "Thank you" for all the business she has brought me. I also know she gets the job done - and has successfully SOLD some tough properties! Of course, they were all Staged - so we are a good team.




For help in Staging your house or listing, please give me a call. 303-717-7918 or 888-93-STAGE. After successfully staging over 2,500 properties, I have yet to meet a house or client that I could not help. - Jennie Norris, ASP Master, IAHSP, WCR

No comments:

Post a Comment